Glitch with iOS updates – iPhones or iPads do not properly play the sound. All other devices play normally. Our Webmaster is expecting a solution from the software developer soon.
Workaround solution for iPhone and iPads only:
1. Open any Module you wish to view and click on the “play” icon and let the playback begin. View the first 3-4 slides.
2. If the sound does not play correctly, then click on the “pause” icon, then LEAVE the Module by clicking on “Previous Lesson” or “Next Lesson” (doesn’t matter which).
3. When the other Module opens….click on the opposite AND COME BACK to the first Module. The screen will ask you if you want to start at the beginning or start where you left off. It doesn’t matter which one you choose…click on one and the playback should now be normal. (Crazy…we know!)
Advanced education for licensed nail professionals.
This course provides relevant information for the nail tech in working safely with all clients – especially those who have special health concerns. Those with diabetes, peripheral artery disease, heart conditions and other chronic illnesses, cannot risk pedicures with less than excellent infection control. This course teaches you how to help them.
You will learn to implement obvious aseptic techniques which will immediately identify to your clients that you are far beyond the typical “nail shop.” Upon receiving your certification you will have the knowledge and tools you need to provide safe, careful services for all your clients.
Topics covered include:
- Anatomy review of the nail plate
- Diseases and disorders seen by the nail tech
- Upgrading your infection control practices
- Safe working practices for salon workers
- Pedicures and precautions for at-risk clients
- Product knowledge and using CBD in the salon
- Safe Salon® Concepts
- Client education and creating referral relationships with physicians
- How to market a Safe Salon® and create success
- How to set yourself apart from ordinary and so much more
The course also includes materials that you can download and customize and you will learn how to market a Safe Salon to create success.
In accordance with international intellectual property policies, once purchased, there are no refunds possible.