Advanced education for licensed nail professionals. This course provides certification in providing aseptic cosmetic nail services for your clients who have special health concerns. Those with diabetes, peripheral artery disease, heart conditions and other chronic illnesses, cannot risk pedicures with less than excellent infection control.
You will learn to implement obvious aseptic techniques which will immediately identify to your clients that you are far beyond the typical “nail shop.” Upon receiving your certification you will have the knowledge and tools you need to provide safe, careful services for all your clients. Topics covered include:
- Anatomy review of the feet and ankles
- Discussion and definition of “at-risk clients”
- Pedicures and precautions for at-risk clients
- Home care education for your clients
- Diseases and disorders seen by the nail tech
- OSHA requirements and implementation in the salon
- How to create referral relationships with physicians
- How to market a Safe Salon and create success
- How to set yourself apart from ordinary and so much more
There is a $17.95 processing fee through PayPal for your Certification Packet, once you have submitted a Course Survey. The Certificate Packet will contain a numbered, high-quality displayable Certificate ready for framing, special offers from our participating industry partners and a professional achievement patch of the ANT logo to be worn while working.
The course also includes materials that you can download and customize and you will learn how to market a Safe Salon to create success. In accordance with international intellectual property policies, once purchased, there are no refunds possible. Always be certain of your purchases.