Advanced Nail Technician (ANT®) – 5th Ed. – revised 2021.
ANT Certification Program is for the salon-based nail technician seeking a more successful and challenging career. The course is ten modules of information you’ll need to safely work with clients who have special health needs, such as those with diabetes or chronic health conditions.
Those with diabetes, peripheral artery disease, heart conditions and other chronic illnesses, cannot risk pedicures with less than excellent infection control. This course teaches you how to help them.
You will learn to implement obvious aseptic techniques which will immediately identify to your clients that you are far beyond the typical “nail shop.” Upon receiving your certification you will have the knowledge and tools you need to provide safe, careful services for all your clients.
Topics covered include:
- Anatomy review of the nail plate
- Diseases and disorders seen by the nail tech
- Upgrading your infection control practices
- Safe working practices for salon workers
- Pedicures and precautions for at-risk clients
- Product knowledge and using CBD in the salon
- Safe Salon® Concepts
- Client education and creating referral relationships with physicians
- How to market a Safe Salon® and create success
- How to set yourself apart from ordinary and so much more
It provides a pathway to a higher level of success by setting you apart from the ordinary nail salons found everywhere with obvious differences and supportive marketing and networking techniques.
BONUS CERTIFICATION INCLUDED: This Edition includes the Safe Salon® Concepts Certification, an additional marketing advantage to help you grow your business. To obtain this additional Certificate, see Module 7.
The ANT Certification is prerequisite to taking either the Footcare Nail Technician (FNT) or the Medical Nail Tech (MNT) courses.
Submit your review