Nailcare Academy Electric Filing Training Program
This foundational course leads to the certification in safe electric filing for the licensed nail technician who completes the course requirements.
The learning is presented in slide format with voice-over and videos, including a video presentation of Pedicures with Electric Files.
You will learn:
- How electric filing in nail care has evolved to current best practices.
- Components of electric filing machine equipment.
- Discussion of e-filing bits – their differences and when you should use them.
- Safe working practices, how to hold and operate an e-file safely.
- Care and maintenance of electric files.
- Specific techniques for use of the e-file in both hand care and foot care services.
- Much more!
To complete the course you will need to pass an exam and submit photos or videos documenting the completion of your practice exercises. This fundamental training course will give you the learning and skill you need to pursue advanced electric filing techniques and use of specialty bits.
Submit your review