Footnanny Diplomat – Advanced education for licensed nail professionals.
This course provides certification in providing aseptic cosmetic nail services for your clients who have special health concerns. Those with diabetes, peripheral artery disease, heart conditions and other chronic illnesses, cannot risk pedicures with less than excellent infection control.
You will learn to implement obvious aseptic techniques which will immediately identify to your clients that you are far beyond the typical “nail shop.” Upon receiving your certification you will have the knowledge and tools you need to provide safe, careful services for all your clients.
Topics covered include:
- Anatomy review of the feet and ankles
- Discussion and definition of “at-risk clients”
- Pedicures and precautions for at-risk clients
- Home care education for your clients
- Diseases and disorders seen by the nail tech
- OSHA requirements and implementation in the salon
- How to create referral relationships with physicians
- How to market a Safe Salon™ and create success
- How to set yourself apart from ordinary and so much more
Also included in this Bundle is the Safe Salon Concepts Certification Program….2 modules and an exam that cements your learning and provides an additional Certification and excellent marketing tool!
In accordance with international intellectual property policies, once purchased, there are no refunds possible. Please be certain of your purchase.
Submit your review
Great program. The best for foot care professionals to learn more advanced skills and get certified. Well worth the investment!
Thank you for your comments! We strive for excellence!